Terms & Conditions
Bath & Body
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN ALL USE OF THE MER-SEA & CO. WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH MERSEACO.COM. BY USING MERSEACO.COM, YOU AGREE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH THE PRICE AND PURCHASE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF PRODUCT PURCHASE REPRESENT THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE USE OF THE MERSEACO.COM AND THE PURCHASE OF MER-SEA & CO. PRODUCTS, AND THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPERSEDE ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING WITH RESPECT TO MER-SEA & CO.'S PRODUCTS.
1. CUSTOMERS. All Mer-Sea & Co. customers must be at least 18 years old and legally able to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. ON-LINE PRIVACY. Mer-Sea & Co. takes great pride in having you as a customer and we will ensure your privacy as a customer. Mer-Sea & Co. does not sell or exchange names or any other information about our customers with third parties. If you make an on-line purchase, we do collect information to help improve our on-line shopping systems. We keep all information confidential. We may contact you occasionally to notify you of changes on the site, new products or special promotions. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION. When you visit Merseaco.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. ACCOUNT INFORMATION. By using Merseaco.com website, you are responsible for keeping your account and password confidential and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Mer-Sea & Co. might provide links to websites operated by others. If you use those websites, you will leave merseaco.com. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Mer-Sea & Co. makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All content included on merseaco.com, such as text, graphics, data, logos, icons, trademarks, and images, is the property of Mer-Sea & Co. or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All content on this site is the exclusive property of Mer-Sea & Co. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Merseaco.com, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Mer-Sea & Co.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Mer-Sea & Co., llc disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mer-Sea & Co. does not represent or warrant that the Merseaco.com website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mer-Sea & Co. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Mer-Sea & Co. is not liable for any loss or damage relating to Merseaco.com or Mer-Sea & Co. products except for the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Mer-Sea & Co.
9. APPLICABLE LAW. By visiting Merseaco.com, you agree that the Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri. Any action arising out of, or relating to, this agreement may be brought in courts situated in Missouri, and you consent to those courts jurisdiction.
10. ASSIGNMENT. Mer-Sea & Co. may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your consent. You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without Mer-Sea & Co. prior written consent.